Have a Wonton or two

Delivering your Chinese food in a fast, convenience manner. Tips, as always, will be greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Post

Last night, my wonderful jogging partner suggested me to have a blog of my own, you know, to share stories or something. "Don't have time for that kind of stuff," I said. But after this morning's run, I finally come to my senses and have a little time to spare to start this blogging thing. Surely a new thing for me. Sort of exciting.

Anyway, I gotta debug my program for work first. 90% to perfection. So, catch y'all later. I have tons of stories from my Chinese food delivery stint. Oh gosh, hate that boss lady!

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous X said...

Lucu juga elu, Want. ;p

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger WorkRunPlay said...

Ya gue gitu.

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine without prescription phentermine without rx 2012 - phentermine hcl online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home