Have a Wonton or two

Delivering your Chinese food in a fast, convenience manner. Tips, as always, will be greatly appreciated.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Gobble gobble.

I actually have a lot to be thankful of this year. I started my job this week and for the second time in my life is financially secure. I am going to walk for my Master's graduation next month. I have family and friends that really do care about me. I live in a comfortable apartment in a city I couldn't love more.

Here is to this year and the better ones ahead.

I am going Thanksgiving gathering with the office people. So help me God, let there be chicks. ;)

Happy Merry Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, "Kalwant", you already make a move with that Bella girl. Hehe, "boy" you're moving wayyy fast.

Holler
-ny-

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger WorkRunPlay said...

Can you be more disclosed, Princey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home